I'm writing this activity report because you told me to. I ensure that i have been actively engaged in my group activity.
Provided a vast amount of research
- Gave many sources for the group to use (about 6-7 sources)
- Went about further research on my own topic(about 5 sources)
- Cited many of the current sources that we used
Delivered Documents
- Came prepared with rough draft of essay section (Nov 12)
- Prepared my presentation slides(Nov 21)
- Turned in Project Proposal(Oct 29)
Engaged in Group Discussion
- Helped narrow down research topic
- Improved the organization of topics throughout paper
- Employed constructive criticism to help group members
In the future work of our project, i seek to provide much of my time to reorganizing the Presentation into a better flowing power point. I would love to hear any feedback you have about my group role.
No comments:
Post a Comment