Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Group Roles

Leader
I feel that I am most like a leader because I tend to always have a goal in mind and I usually am the first one to organize a get-together or motivate the group. I like to be the leader so I can make the goal in mind as close to what I first intended.

Problematizer
If I am not a leader I am definitely a Problematizer. I always try to challenge another idea so that the other person works to improve it to make it the best it can be. I want it to be proven to me that the idea is in fact the superior idea.

Negotiator
If I am convinced that other ideas are better, I will then become a negotiator.  As a negotiator, I would then try to create a discussion of the ideas that are put on the table. By encouraging conversation on topics, I could pick a certain side to support.

Supporter
The supporter is the last thing that I would become. I rarely only support an idea since I feel that I will always have some sort of input for improvement.

No comments:

Post a Comment